Friday, April 2, 2010

This is the chain of conversation I held with myself this morning as I was fighting against my urge to stay in bed:

5:30: Ugh, it's too early - just 6 more minutes.

5:57: Whoops, it's almost 6:00! But it's so warm.....Did I hear the heater come on last night? I wonder how cold it is outside. Wow, I'm a lot more sore than I thought I would be. I worked out harder than I thought yesterday.

6:02: Jack's all snuggled up against me. I don't want to get up! I wonder if I should take him to work with me today. Bleh, we shouldn't have eaten all that French food last night. It feels like a rock in the bottom of my stomach. Come on, Megann, get up! You can't quit on day two! But just 6 more minutes.

6:27: Did my alarm go off again? Why didn't I hear it?! Crap! It's almost 6:30......

ps...I made it to the gym....996 MILES TO GO

No comments: