Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today I went to Red Rock Running Company to get a new pair of shoes. They put you on this treadmill to have you run, and then record how your feet land, if your foot rolls when you land, etc.. He used terms I don't really understand, but when all was said and done there were 3 pairs of shoes that worked with my 'run.' I would try a different shoe on each foot and go outside and run a bit to see which was most comfortable. Then narrow it down to two, run again, then to one, try both on, and run again. When i decided which shoe worked best I went back to the treadmill to have it recorded again. I was tired and sweaty by the time it was done, but I came out of the store with these fun shoes! Can't wait to give them a try tomorrow morning!
984 MILES TO GO

No comments: